Tagged oleh Cik Ika
| More

1. I love : being who am I rite now..

2. Right now I want : to play bowling sampai tak larat angkat tangan daa..

3. I feel like : teeettttt...

4. I hate it when : I know my limitations...

5. I fear : of GOD lerr..sekali kun fayakun..macam2 boleh jadi..

6. I'm lonely without : all of you!!! :)

7. I need : my soul..

8. Today I : will be going to Teluk Intan

9. Tomorrow I : have kenduri..tolong-tolong..

10. I just : want to be myself..

11. I want to meet : my soulmate..

12. I love it when : I can achieve what come across..but surely not aite?..

13. I'm afraid of : lost!

14. I'm listening to : right now..none..

15. I wish I was in : my sweetest time..

16. I want to get : a sport car for my ride..

17. I can : talk and talk and talk.. :p

18. I can't : live my life without YOU..

19. I have : a car (tu pun name mama :p), a phone, a lappy, 2 bowling balls (nggeee~!)

20. I haven't : married (hahaha), tunaikan haji pun belum..

21. I'm nervous to : face the truth!

22. My parent think i'm : who I am, ATM all alone..hahhaha...

23. I think : I love myself the way I am..

24. I'm happy when : all of you happy too..

25. I'm sad when : I'm left..behind..

26. I like eating : anything that possible..

27. I hate eating : dunno, am I dat choosy?.. :p

28. I love watching : Prison Break, Heroes..tengok wayang pun best..janji cite best..

29. I love listening to : my phone ringtone and message tone.. (maknanye ade orang msg or call) :p

30. I like playing : bowling of course!

YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED!! (exception to those who have answered it! lalalala..)
Penanda: , edit post
4 Responses
  1. Tanpa Nama Says:

    abg kid....mari le kita g main bowling........org dah start addicted to bowling ni...tapi xde click plak
    uwawawa... =((


  2. Tanpa Nama Says:

    owh..boleh ja mau bermain bowling..
    hehe..
    on weekdays..rate kat metropoint menarik..
    hehehe..
    :)


  3. ika jamil Says:

    time kaseh krn sudi menjawab ye...


  4. Tanpa Nama Says:

    The shoppers that are getting your mobile phone advertising tend not to want showy or uncertain communications. They want you to reach the purpose and let them know why you are online messaging them. Will not get them to just click a graphic to see your message, get to the level and tell them what some great benefits of your message are right away. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]